The American Daffodil Society has eight designated regions within the United States. Regional Vice Presidents coordinate activities and write and distribute newsletters to American Daffodil Society members within their region. DaffLibrary.org, the American Daffodil Society Library, has show schedules and newsletters contributed from some of these regional and local daffodil societies.
Local daffodil societies design meetings, events, projects and shows geared towards their membership. Some local societies have partnerships with schools for daffodil mentoring programs and/or also support many public planting projects. Catch “Yellow Fever” and join a local daffodil society! You will find contact information and some local society websites.
The American Daffodil Society hosts local daffodil society websites for free. Use the Contact Us form for more information.
- Central Region – Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin
- Middle Atlantic Region – District of Columbia, Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia
- Midwest Region – Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan and Ohio
- North Atlantic Region – Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island and Vermont
- Northeast Region – Delaware, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- Western Region – Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming
- Southeast Region – Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Tennessee east of the Tennessee River
- Southern Region – Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Tennessee west of the Tennessee River and Texas