Features available to all Daffodilusa.org visitors
- Use the green menu bar with major categories to find a specific topic; hover your mouse cursor over a category to view and click on a sub-category.
- Use the “Search” panel to find information about a specific topic or a person anywhere in this website.
- Send questions or comments to us using the “Contact Us” link on the “American Daffodil Society” panel.
The green menu bar may become your favorite tool! It is the quickest way to find information and resources that interest you.
Based on our review, we selected specific categories. Please let us know if you think of another useful category. All information is placed in one or more categories that best suits the subject.
Primary categories are:
- About the ADS – Introduction, History, Mission and Goals, ADS Officers, Awards, Societies Near You, Display Garden Program, and Youth Program
- Daffodil Info – Daffodil FAQs, Daffodil Divisions & Cultivars, Daffodil Classifications, and Daffodil Awards
- Growing – Guidelines for Growing Daffodils, Bulb Sources & Ordering Tips, Growing Daffodils in Pots, Non-blooming Daffodils, Glossary of Hybridzer Terms, Diseases & Pests
- Shows and Events – Shows & Events Calendar, Daffodil Judging School, National Convention.
- References- ADS National Show Information, Templates, Forms, and Handouts, Regional and Local Show Templates, Forms, and Handouts, Daffodil Programs, Daffodil Handouts, Glossary of Hybridizing Terms
- Links – Daffodil Community Projects, International Daffodil Organizations, Daffodil Festivals, Flower and Garden Sites
Google™ Search Feature
The Search feature is intended to help you search or find whatever you are looking for as quickly as possible.
For example, if you are interested in information about a show named ‘Nantucket‘, you can simply look for the word “” using the Search box with the word “Google™”. This function will search and return results from only within the Daffodilusa.org website.