The American Daffodil Society (ADS)is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, educational, charitable organization supported by memberships and donations.
The American Daffodil Society’s websites daffodilusa, DaffNet, DaffTube, DaffSeek and DaffLibrary are hosted on ADS computers which are located in a commercial data-center in the United States. By joining the ADS and becoming a member, you will receive a variety of benefits and help pay the computer operating costs that provide you with these valuable Internet resources. You will join a worldwide group of “daffodil people” interested in gardening, growing, showing, or hybridizing and creating newer forms of daffodils.
Membership in the American Daffodil Society includes:
- Quarterly issues of The Daffodil Journal, a publication containing beautiful color photos and articles
- Invitation to attend annual National Daffodil Shows and Conventions
- Newsletters from your ADS Regional Vice President
- Invitation to attend Regional meetings in some areas
- Internet Support for DaffSeek, DaffTube, DaffNet, and DaffLibrary
- Information about local daffodil societies in your area
- Daffodil growing advice unique to your region
- ‘Yellow Fever’ friendships and fun!
Membership categories are:
- Individual/Organization………..$30.00 per year; three years $75.00
- Household………………………..$35.00 per year; three years $90.00
(Household will receive one copy of The Daffodil Journal and each member will have voting privileges)
- Youth………………………………$10.00 per year through age 20 at time of application
(Youth will receive The Daffodil Journal, plus additional bi-annual Youth newsletters.)
To join the ADS with your credit card, use our Webstore and become a member today.
Join the ADS via mail by completing the Membership Form below, make your check payable to “The American Daffodil Society” and mail both these to:
The American Daffodil Society, Inc.
3670 E Powell Rd
Lewis Center, OH 43035
Dues are payable using U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank.
The ADS respects your privacy. We use your personal information for ADS communication, ONLY. We like to welcome new members in our Daffodil Journal and in our Regional Newsletters, listing your name and address. ADS members in your area like to welcome you, too, and offer their assistance.
If you prefer not to be listed in our Journal and newsletters, please check the box on the membership form or add a remark on your Webstore transaction.
We do not list addresses for youth members, only names and states.