The American Daffodil Society (ADS)is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, educational, charitable organization supported by memberships and donations.
The American Daffodil Society’s websites daffodilusa, DaffNet, DaffTube, DaffSeek and DaffLibrary are hosted on ADS computers which are located in a commercial data-center in the United States. By joining the ADS and becoming a member, you will receive a variety of benefits and help pay the computer operating costs that provide you with these valuable Internet resources. You will join a worldwide group of “daffodil people” interested in gardening, growing, showing, or hybridizing and creating newer forms of daffodils.
Membership in the American Daffodil Society includes:
- Quarterly issues of The Daffodil Journal, a publication containing beautiful color photos and articles
- Invitation to attend annual National Daffodil Shows and Conventions
- Newsletters from your ADS Regional Vice President
- Invitation to attend Regional meetings in some areas
- Internet Support for DaffSeek, DaffTube, DaffNet, and DaffLibrary
- Information about local daffodil societies in your area
- Daffodil growing advice unique to your region
- ‘Yellow Fever’ friendships and fun!
Membership categories are:
- Individual/Organization………..$30.00 per year; three years $75.00
- Household………………………..$35.00 per year; three years $90.00
(Household will receive one copy of The Daffodil Journal and each member will have voting privileges)
- Youth………………………………$10.00 per year through age 20 at time of application
(Youth will receive The Daffodil Journal, plus additional bi-annual Youth newsletters.)
- Individual Life Membership……$750
To join the ADS with your credit card, use our Webstore and become a member today.
Join the ADS via mail by completing the Membership Form below, make your check payable to “The American Daffodil Society” and mail both these to:
The American Daffodil Society, Inc.
3670 E Powell Rd
Lewis Center, OH 43035
Dues are payable using U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank.